Why you should partner with PBS to take care of your business needs.
Services We Offer
Why Outsource Payroll?
Are you considering outsourcing payroll? If so, you are not alone. Managing payroll is a time-consuming burden. PBS has helped many companies with their transition to our outsourced payroll solution.
Please use the following as a resource in determining whether outsourcing payroll might be a good option for your company:
- Do you want to avoid paying IRS/State/Local tax penalties for a late or incorrect tax filing?
Did you know that 40% of small businesses pay an IRS penalty each year for late or incorrect tax fillings? PBS guarantees accurate and timely filing of your payroll taxes.
- Are you looking for ways to reduce back-office overhead?
The costs associated with processing payroll can be greatly reduced by outsourcing payroll. PBS has helped many companies reduce back office expenses directly related to processing payroll.
- Are you looking for ways to increase productivity among your current staff?
Payroll management is a time-consuming process. By letting PBS remove this burden, your employees can focus on more value-added and revenue-generating activities.
- Do you worry your current payroll process is not capturing all the latest changes in payroll tax laws?
Payroll tax laws are ever-changing and failure to comply with these changes can result in penalties and inaccurate payroll. PBS will insure that your payroll is in compliance with the latest federal, state, and local tax laws.
- Do you have a contingency plan if something happens to your primary payroll person?
If one of your employees who handles payroll gets a new job or leaves the business, your company loses its payroll knowledge. By outsourcing with PBS, you will maintain the payroll process continuity regardless of staff turnover.
Request A Quote
Would you like to know exactly how Payroll & Benefit Solutions can help your company? Request a free quote by contacting us!